Will I have library or gym privileges as a Faculty of Extension student?

University of Alberta Extension students who are currently registered in a certificate or citation program may obtain a University of Alberta Extension ONEcard for a $10 fee. Access to services must be purchased separately.

Library Access:

Accessing Physical Education facilities:

  • Continuing Education students must hold a valid ONEcard or a Van Vliet Centre (VVC) membership card to use the University of Alberta’s physical education facilities.

  • For more information see the Van Vliet Centre Memberships and Passes web site

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk