You may be encountering this problem for various reasons:
- There are a few courses which require department consent to register and cannot be accessed using the online system
– you will not see an option to 'add item to cart.'
- You're attempting to check out as a "Guest" but the U of A system already has your name on file
– you will need to proceed with your CCID.
- You may be using an outdated web browser (IE 6, Safari 5) – if that's the case, upgrade to a more secure and powerful browser for free
Temporary issues with the website
– you may want to refresh your browser or re-try at a later time.
The Bear Tracks registration system may be undergoing planned maintenance, in which case it’s temporarily inaccessible
– a note to that effect will be posted on the www.extension.ualberta.ca/registration page.
Our Student Services Office will gladly assist you – contact us at (780) 492-3116, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Enterprise Square (10230 Jasper Ave., Edmonton) during our hours of operation.