The Bear Tracks online student self-service application can be accessed using a valid CCID and password. All past and current U of A students have already been assigned a CCID; if you have just applied or registered in a course, expect to receive your CCID (and activation instructions) within two business days.
You can access it:
- at www.beartracks.ualberta.ca; or
- by clicking the Bear Tracks link on the top header of the UAlberta.ca and Extension.UAlberta.ca websites.
Once you’ve successfully logged in, Bear Tracks allows you to:
- register in courses
- confirm course schedules/location/textbooks
- download your course confirmations/receipts
- check your grades
- request transcripts
- manage personal data
- download tax receipts (T2202A)