What course level should I take?

For general studies (i.e. courses that you are not applying towards a completion of a Certificate/Citation program) where your proficiency may allow you to take advanced-level courses, we recommend discussing proficiency requirements with the program office; contact information can be found in our Staff Directory: www.extension.ualberta.ca/contact/staff.

Students enrolled in a program will need to complete the courses as per the program's outline. Your program advisor (www.extension.ualberta.ca/contact/staff) can discuss transfer credit options with you. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk