How do I get my tax receipt?

Tax receipts are available every February for the previous taxation year.

T2202A certificates (Tuition and Education tax credits) will become available to you for courses that provide credit towards a citation, certificate, diploma, or degree. Once the receipts are available, you will receive a notification via email (in your mailbox) that the T2202A is ready to be accessed online.

Access your T2202A slip online:

For further information on the Income Tax Act and the tuition and education tax credit interpretation sections, please refer to CRA’s information services, either by phone (1-800-959-8281) or on the CRA Home Page.

Should you have any questions, please contact Extension’s Student Services Office at 780.492.3116.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk