Who can provide me with immigration advice?

The University of Alberta, International Student Services have staff members, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and advisors, whom you can ask for assistance.

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    الشيف جبريل

    Good evening. I hope to help. I want to register in the English language courses at the University of Alberta Department of English language adult education and I am willing to pay all expenses with the knowledge I am currently in Egypt. I work as a general chef for five star restaurants and hotels and I need to master English for functional tasks. Gebril Mansour Ibrahim

  • Avatar

    For getting advice for the immigration you can consult the staff at marvel education and immigration center. They are registered immigration consultants and my sister recently got her Australia Work visa through them and the process was quite hassle free.

Powered by Zendesk