I was registered in a “non-designated program and I have a study permit before June 1, 2014 , can I continue with my studies?

Yes, students who are currently enrolled in ”non -designated programs” and who hold a study permit will be allowed to complete their programs of study. Students will be able to extend their study permit up until June 1, 2017 to complete a non–designated program of study.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk